Family & Friends (& Future Friends),
Welcome and we are happy that you’re here!
This cozy Balboa Beach Villa Vacation house is located only500 feet to the sand and in the heart of the famous Newport Beach.
Below is some basic information about enjoying this villa at the beach.
Please… ** No Smoking ** No Pets ** No Parties **
Basic Rental Rates
All rental rates include the taxes.
June, July, August, September:
- Per Night: 550/ night (3 night minimum) + $150/stay cleaning fee
- Weekly: $2,975/ week (Cleaning fee is included)
- July 4th Week: $4,975/ week (Cleaning fee is included)
September (after Labor Day), October, March, April:
- Per Night: $350/ night (3 night minimum) + $150/stay cleaning fee
- Weekly: $2,500/ week (Cleaning fee is included)
- Per Night: $395/ night (3 night minimum) + $150/stay cleaning fee
- Weekly: $2,750/ week (Cleaning fee is included
November, December, January, February:
- Per Night: $295/ night (3 night minimum) + $150/stay cleaning fee
- Weekly: $1,975/ week (Cleaning fee is included)
- During Holiday Weeks: $2,500/ week (Cleaning fee is included)
TIP: Call or text for friends & family + last minute specials.
Please call or text (805) 750-8308
for Reservations & Questions
- 3 Bedrooms (1 King & 2 Queens)
- 2 Baths
- Extra large patio with cozy overhead string lights
- Perfect location – close to restaurants, shopping, bars and much more.
- Luxury remodeled house
- Propane BBQ
- Propane fire pit
- Full kitchen and amenities
- High-speed WIFI
- Beach toys for the kids
- Beach chairs, boogie boards, bikes available (bring your own helmet)
- Outdoor heated shower
- Games, including corn hole, Giant Jenga, Giant Connect 4
- Washer/ Dryer
- Fresh linens, including bath and beach towels
Located in the heart of Newport Beach, this single family, one story home is situated on the world-famous Balboa Peninsula. Just 500 feet from the sand, this newly remodeled modern abode offers plenty of amenities and luxurious indoor and outdoor spaces.
Visitors will enjoy the comforts of home while also appreciating the nearby dining, shopping, water sports, parks & nightlife!
Features include custom tile floors, concrete counter tops, mosaic tile bathrooms, and stainless steel appliances. Custom touches abound. All flat screen televisions, along with surround sound components, appliances, and stackable washer/dryer are included.
Enter to an open living space with neutral beach-inspired tones and modern furnishings. The plush couches sit upon custom tile floors and offer plenty of seating for the whole group. Hang out in the living room while watching the flat screen television or enjoying a glass of California wine after a long day under the sun.
The kitchen and bathrooms offer contemporary designs with mosaic tiles and custom concrete kitchen countertops and stainless-steel appliances.
The large, outdoor entertainment area features a custom slate patio and is one of the best features of this home where guests can enjoy the warm balmy evenings and the ocean breeze from home while people watching or sitting around the fire table.
If you have questions, please let us know.
Newport Beach House Location
Short-Term Permit # SLP12697